Tubing Head introduction
is a body with two flange that can supports the tubing string on a oil well, seals off the pressure between the casing and tubing annulus, and connect with tubing adapter on the top.
Tubing Heads &tubing spool are a straight bore bowl with 45° landing shoulder design which avoids damage to sealing areas by drilling tools, and provides wedging of the tubing hangers, bowl protectors and test plugs. the secondary seal for the last casing pipe can be an integrated "OO" seal type or the plastic injection type, but also accepts reducer bushings "4-O" and "PE" (Pressure Energized).The upper flange is supplied with lock down screws for pack off tubing hanger retention. The lower flange includes a grease fitting and orifice for testing of the secondary seal.
CCSC"s tubing Head can used for single completions and model of dual completions.
45° shoulder design with high load capacity
Side Outlet Connection Form
Threaded flange side outlet, design with VR plug
Lock Down Screw Assembly
● Standardized design lock down screw assembly
● Lock wear bushing, tighten tubing hanger
Design with secondary seal mechanism at bottom, the casing head shall be installed to fit the height of sealing device through cutting casing on spot
Tubing Head, Top Flange and Tubing Hanger
● Rubber seal or metal-to-metal seal
● Tubing Hanger and top flange can be fed through with cable, or penetrated with power mandrel penetrator
● Tubing Hanger and top flange may connect multiple joints for control pipeline.
● Working pressure: 2000-15,000PSI
● Working medium: oil, natural gas, mud etc.
● Working temperature: -46℃ - 121℃（Class LU）
● Material class: AA、BB、CC、DD、EE、FF
● Specification level: PSL1-4
● Performance level: PR1